Freelance Digital Designer
G3 Communications is seeking remote freelance designers specializing in various different creative fields (see below) to work on a project by project basis. Designers should be able to be creative while adhering to client brand guidelines.
Designers specializing in ANY of the following fields should apply.
- Motion Graphics
- Storyboarding and animation with voiceover, music and sounds effects
- Motion graphics vary in length between 1 and 3 minutes long
- Layout Design
- Design of multipage assets (White papers, e-books, briefs, case studies and survey reports) created in InDesign
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Cloud applications required (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Create custom design elements including vector artwork, charts and infographic elements
- Infographic/Data Visualization
- Strong skills in Adobe Illustrator required
- Interpret data & statistics to create compelling visual data elements
- Powerpoint Presentation design
- Strong skills in PowerPoint with custom theme creation required
- Additional experience in template creation with Word is a plus
- Marketing Campaign Themes and Imagery
- Brainstorming and designing creative themes based on campaign taglines
- HTLML5 & CSS Coding
- Landing pages & Microsites
- Ability to build and work within the Bootstrap framework
- Ability to convert a PSD to HTML
- Ability to code in tables using in-line styles
- Should be familiar with ESP boundaries
- Responsive coding
- Digital Design
- Email and Web
- Should be familiar with best practices and industry trends
- Able to think in terms of desktop, tablet and mobile design
- Simple quiz framework using HTML, CSS, JS, and PhP. For each quiz, we require the following:
- Intro Page: Copy, CTA to advance
- 5-7 Questions: multiple choice, check boxes, true/false
- Results Page: 2-3 results pages depending on how the user answered questions
- Each quiz should render correctly on mobile & tablet devices
- An overview of how the questions were answered overall
- Counter telling how many people have taken the quiz overall
- Ability to track responses back to a single user
- Custom form/database build:
- Form contains up to 6 fields
- Database should contain all the form information
- Client Portal
- Place for the client to be able to login and view the database & analytics. Should be password protected
- Email Capabilities:
- Client Email: Platform sends an email to the client giving them up-to-date stats around analytics and lead generation
- User Email: Quiz includes a button to ‘email my results’. When clicked, the user is automatically sent an email with their results.
- Referral Links:
Please send a portfolio link and/or samples demonstrating your expertise. Applicants without samples will not be considered.
Compensation is determined on project by project basis.
G3 Communications is a fast-growing B2B content agency that specializes in custom content creation and demand generation. We’re SO fast growing, that G3 Communications placed # 1582 of the fastest-growing companies in the Inc. 5000 list for 2014! Shortly after that, G3 Communications was announced as one of the 2015 Top 15 Best Places to Work in NJ! Not to toot our own horn, but we are a small, fun, boutique agency full of awesome people who not only talk the talk, but walk the walk. We have an impressive roster of clients who we partner with in developing stellar creative campaigns utilizing the most cutting-edge digital and interactive tools and tactics. That being said, Toot Toot! Our brands include Retail TouchPoints, Demand Gen Report, Channel Marketer Report, Content4Demand and Decision Tree Labs. Do yourself a favor, and check us out!